Friday, January 15, 2016

Bookstagram Friday: My Favorite Bookstagram Accounts!

Hey guys,
I'm starting a new topic on my account where every Friday I'll be posting about Bookstagram. One week could be Bookstagram tips, the next could be all about taking good photos. This week, I'm recommending my favorite Bookstagram accounts you need to follow (in no particular order)!
Here we go:



Nina from @lustforbooks has a gorgeous account! I've talked to her a couple times and she's super sweet. Not only does she post about books, she includes a couple photos of her favorite drink. Her photos have a very warm feel to them. <3


Bryan from @westerosreader owns one of my favorite accounts. His photos are so crisp, clean, and clear. There's usually a pop of color in each of his photos, which makes the chosen book stand out. I love seeing his photos in my feed everyday. <3


Okay, Alexandra over at @twirlingpages is literally life goals. Her photos are so fresh and cute, she's so sweet, and she's a ballerina. I'm also a dancer, but I'm not NEARLY as talented as her. Definitely an account you need to follow. <3



Yay, Demi!! Her bookshelves are bookshelf goals, the set up is on point. I love how she uses the same  background for all of her pictures, it ties everything togethers. We've also talked many times, I really enjoy talking to her. <3


Andie! She is one of the sweetest girls I've met on here. She takes the prettiest photos and she was one of the accounts that inspired me to create my own. I love talking to her and we always do sporadic buddy reads together. You guys need to follow her now! <3


Ursula from @ursula_uriarte is an account you just have to love. She was featured on Instagram's Instagram page which is an honor and I know she was very thankful for that. I think her photos also give off that warm and welcoming feel that I love. <3


Next is Grace from @graceslibrary. I love the filter that Grace puts on her photos. When I look at her post, it makes me think of an endless rainbow of books. Grace and I are both in the Ravenclaw house which is super cool, you don't find that many Ravenclaws in the wild. ;)



Last, but not least Maya from @booksenchanted! I have a love for pastel-themed accounts, which makes me love Maya's account. I love seeing her posts in my feeds, they definitely brighten up my day. <3


I wish I could list an endless amount of accounts, but that would make this post super long. I have many more favorites and you know how you are if you aren't listed. The Bookstagram community has grown so much since the 1 1/2 years I've been apart of it. I'm so happy to be apart of this community and I cannot wait to watch it grow bigger and bigger.

-Savannah @abookowl ig


No comments:

Post a Comment