Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Review Policy

Review Inquiries

  • I am accepting books at the moment!
  • I am only accepting PRINT book at this time, meaning it can be an ARC, manuscript, finished paperback or finished hardback, as long as it's a physical copy.
  • My reviews will go up on my blog, my Instagram, and my Goodreads all on the same day.
Genres I Read
  • Fantasy
  • Contemporary
  • Dystopian
  • Sci-fi
  • Historical Fiction
  • Fairytale Retellings
How I Rate My Books
5/5 stars: outstanding, loved it!
4.5/5 stars: little issue, really enjoyed reading it.
4/5 stars: couple of little issues, liked it.
3.5/5 stars: had an issue with one out of these few: plot, writing style, main/supporting character(s), it was fine.
3/5 stars: had issues with more than two of these few: plot, writing style, main/supporting character(s), it was okay.
2.5/5 stars: had issues with almost the whole book, not my type of book.
2/5 stars: didn't like the book.
1.5/5 stars: very few things I liked about the book.
1/5 stars: hated the book.

Series
 If I do not own the previous book(s) in the series, it will be a possibility you will have to provide me with the prior book(s).

Reviews
I am a student in school, so the earliest a review would go up is one week after receiving the copy. It depends on the page count, font size, and how my schedule is. I cannot guarantee you a specific date. I hope that it will be not longer than two months of a wait.

-Savannah @abookowl ig

No comments:

Post a Comment