Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Autumn Falls Series (Books 1 and 2) Review


Autumn Falls Series Review

   

                                                Autumn Falls (#1)     Autumn's Kiss (#2)
Both by: Bella Thorne
Synopsis for Autumn Falls (#1):




I have read many books by celebrities/YouTubers and Bella's are definitely my favorite. They are so light and the perfect books to read after many fantasy novels, like what happened to me. I also love that they don't exceed 300 pages, the perfect amount to get you out of a reading slump. Her books remind me of the To All the Boys I've Loved Before duo-logy by Jenny Han, which is definitely a compliment because her books are favorite of mine. 

Pros:
  • The boys. Oh, they are just perfect. Usually, I can choose a favorite between the two or three guys that are in a book, but I just couldn't decide! They are all so perfect, Bella and her writer really know how to make good characters.
  • Autumn's friends. She is very lucky to have that good of friends. They are all so different, but that's what bonds them together. 
  • The writing. Seriously you guys, it's very rare when I read a book that the writing and dialog are so captivating and I just can't put it down. I read both of these books in one day, in two sittings.
  • The storyline. I thought that these books were just going to be your usual contemporary, but no, it has a magic element to it that fits the books perfectly. It makes the book more unique and easy to remember.

Overall, you guys really need to check out these books. If you're a fan of her movies, you'll be a fan of her books! Perfect to read in any season, I read them both in January '15 and '16 though.

Star Rating of Autumn Falls: 5/5 Stars!
Star Rating for Autumn's Kiss: 5/5 Stars!

-Savannah @abookowl ig

No comments:

Post a Comment